So I finished my first challenge stocking, still have plans to do a couple others, but I got swamped with 3 orders so my progress on those and on my charity quilt slowed a bit. I did get 1 top mostly pieced as well as another one cut out. Although priority obviously shifted to the stuff that is making some scratch. I got all of my fabric shopped, washed, dried, and pressed, my backs cut, tags made, tops cut and all of the pieces for each quilt put together is a ziplock bag. It is so organized, I love it. Plus, even though it took me almost 2 days, I got all 5 projects cut (I just hate cutting), so I won’t have to worry about it for quite a while (yay).
Other than that, I don’t have much new to report. Keep hanging in there, I promise I will write the posts that I said I would. Just take a little while to knock them out.