Posted in General, Thoughts

Progress

I made some progress on my SML (Small, Medium, Large). I switched out half of my Small blocks, finished the Mediums, and did one more large block. I also had to rework the layout into slabs so that I could piece the top without setting any seams in. I got it into 8 slabs each different layouts and sizes, so hopefully, unless you’re REALLY looking, you can’t find the slabs.

I also worked a bit with my Patchwork Mario. Still trying to decide whether or not I want to finish it.

Advertisements

Author:

40-something quilter who likes to make her own patterns, and has a soft spot for really nostalgic geeky stuff from my childhood!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s