Posted in General, Pattern, Thoughts

Project 2

Looking at my list, I decided to take a crack at a cover for my stand mixer next. I knew there were lots of free patterns online and I had the fabric waiting for me in my stash so, I set to work.

I finally decided on this pattern. And I wanted to use my Riley Blake Domestic Diva fabric that I have been holding onto for a while. I sat down and worked it out, even hand tucking all of those pleats! I am psyched with how it turned out… Now to just figure out what to do with the walls… 😉

20130814-163241.jpg

Advertisements

Author:

40-something quilter who likes to make her own patterns, and has a soft spot for really nostalgic geeky stuff from my childhood!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s