So I got my blocks done on my Je Suis Charlie quilt! I chain pieced this whole bad boy, which meant it took for freaking EVER at the start, but the blocks came together pretty quickly at the end. The only bad part was some of my seams could have been pressed apart better. But it still turned out pretty well.
At this point, I am contemplating borders. I put it on Facebook, and everyone thinks they are an artist, so I’ve gotten a lot of opinions. I pretty much knew what I wanted to do, I mostly put it out there for people to see what I’m working on.
I have my long arming time coming up next week. I have picked out my charity quilt top to be quilted, and I have backing for it already, yay! Now I just have to clean up my studio enough to get those pressed and squared up. It has been a struggle to get into my studio and do sewing as I have all of my paperwork in there. I always seem to get distracted by paper…
Paper, paper, paper… Maybe I should paper-piece my next quilt… That might get me actually sewing. 😌