Well, it’s actually Friday this week and here I am actually doing my fabric reporting! So here’s the rundown:
Fabric in this week: 0
Fabric out this week: 1
Net Fabric this week: -1
Net Fabric 2017: 15.75
Looking back, I guess I did NOT blog my stats last Thursday as I thought I had, it has been a bad week… More on that in a sec. So let me shortcut this and say that last week as of Friday afternoon, in was 16.75 yards of fabric and none out.
My finished project this week was my Quilter’s Planner cover! The bad news is that it doesn’t really work, the cover is a little too small… So, 1 project done, and 1 yard of fabric out, however, kinda a waste of a whole afternoon…
So goes this week, actually. It started Monday morning with me having to race through the lightly falling snow to the bus station to get my niece dropped off in time to get home and back to school, which I may have mentioned. When I got home, I realized that we were out of heating oil, and therefore out of heat… Not great in New England winter. Then over night Monday night we lost heat again, so we had to call the tech, I believe I mentioned all of this in my last post.
What adventure did Wednesday bring? Well, I’m glad you ask. My girl had her yearly vet appointment, so as I’m driving down the highway getting her to the vet’s office, a chunk of ice flies off the top of my car and shatters a windshield of a guy behind me… Of course. So about an hour delay, and a few tense moments later, I was back on my way and then had an extra 40 minute wait to get into the vet, as they were gracious enough to reschedule me.
Yesterday’s afternoon was spent making my ill fit planner cover… At least today was salvaged by working on a quilt for quilt for my brother. So now I have 2 quilts all cut out, so I hope that I can rock out some completed quilts before the end of the month. 🙂 We shall see what adventures next week brings!
Until then, Piece!