Hey all! I know, I was doing so great reporting my fabric usage faithfully every Friday afternoon… But I’m only less than a day late this time, and I have a great excuse. Remember last week when I told you about being away then my hubby being sick? Well, later that very day, I came down with his plague. And it was AWFUL! This morning was the first day since Tuesday that I could actually get up and get anything done. We got our taxes mailed in (nothing like waiting until the last couple of days), got some soda, watched the giraffe baby, had breakfast and fixed our mailbox, which had been knocked off of it’s post by the snow plow in the last storm we had a few weeks ago.
That brings me up to now, when I’m actually in my studio for the first time all week! Obviously since I was suffering with the plague, nothing got done this week in the studio, nothing in or out… So here’s the rundown:
Fabric in this week: 0
Fabric out this week: 0
Net Fabric this week: 0
Net Fabric 2017: 7.367
So I’m stuck at positive Seven yards and some change for the year. I have not yet started on any of my 2nd quarter goals, but I have got an idea for a quilt that I want to make very soon, possibly for submission into Quilt-Con! I have some serious planning to do before that one actually comes to life, though. Stay tuned… And until next time,